Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Ideas

I am the worst updater ever! Clearly the 'recomend, buy, review' project never panned out. At the end of the day I didn't have enough words, money, time or motivation to complete it. Not a loss though, I got some wicked CD's outta the deal. On to newer and better things this 2012...

LIKE A NEW CALGARY MUSIC WEBSITE!

I'm in the very, very, very, early stages of developing a new website dedicated to Calgary music artists and venues. CKUA recently released their Top 100 artist/album for 2011 and it's disheartening to say the least. Matt Masters has issued a 'Call to Arms' for Calgary's artists, media and government to help push Calgary music to a national stage. I want to do my part. 

Sometime in the future. One website for all you could ever need to know about what's going on in Calgary's music scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment